Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas presents

So I am one to make christmas presents as much as possible. I find it easier and much more personalized for others.

For my stepson, I am working on making him a quilt. It's almost done. Just waiting on my new machine to come in so I can finish it up. I do have a quilting loop, but I dont' have a lot of time over the next few weeks to hand quilt it. He is also getting a pillow that i made him out of Nemo fleece for the car. And a scarf out of the same nemo fleece

For my daughter she is getting several new doll quilts. I haven't even started on doing anything to them. I have some material cut out. I just got the perfect stuff for her, so now I have to get working on it.

For my sister and her family, they are getting placemats. When we were in Hawai'i, she found some fabric she loved, so I bought it, and working on placemats for her. I am hand embroidering their names right on the placemat for her. I am just now looking to find some orange napkins to embroider as well for her.

I am working on crocheting a blanket for my husband. His blanket is getting old, and will be worn out soon, so I thought I would make him a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment